Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sorry guys...

I know that I haven't been posting on here AT ALL. A good deal of the reason for that is a friend of mine got me addicted to the show Bones. (It has David Boreanz in it, zomgz!!!!) A lot of my watching time has been taken up with that.

The major reason, however, is that I was so focused on doing every single episode of Buffy that I was getting really bogged down with it. Androids? Perfectly scifi, but what does it have to do with the supernatural? As such I have determined to screw the filler episodes, I'm focusing on ghost/vampire/witch activity! Please note that I am not reviewing this series for plot--this is a critique of how the paranormal elements are handled in the series.

That being said, on to our next relevant episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Hate it? Let me know!